2 Ply Wooden Access Mats - Swamp Mats (NEW)
2 Ply Wooden Access Mats are made from dense hardwood timbers weighing only 460 kg / 1,014 lbs. These mats are used to separate equipment from the ground in environmentally sensitive areas, ideal for projects that need surface decking, temporary roads or general ground covering at events or areas with excessive mud and water. The mats are built strong and will meet your project needs.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed of strong, durable hardwood
- Ideal for rubber-tired equipment
- Lighter & stronger
- Beveled edging
- Flush-fit, reduced tripping hazard
- Flexible design
- More mats per truck
Applications and Uses
- Move equipment over unstable ground
- Ground pressure protection
- Pipelines, construction, events.
- Drilling and Completions
- Oil Sands
- Facilities & refinery
- Power Generation
*Shipping rates not included in purchase. For shipping quotes please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.