Skip to content
Alberta Sandbags is pleased to offer 24/7 Emergency service.
If you have an emergency situation after hours, Please call 1-403-888-4439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with as much information as possible.
What does Alberta Sandbags have to offer?
Two Alberta locations producing filled sandbags, spill containment, and other berm building materials.
Thousands of filled sandbags, on hand and ready-to-go sandbags.
Thousands of empty sandbags, on hand and ready-to-go.
Three mobile bagging systems to be used in emergency areas or in remote locations to fill sandbags on-site.
Bulk bags and bulk bag filling systems used to build temporary berms, levies, and dam systems to divert or hold back waters.
Wooden (8’x14’) access mats, (4’x8’) composite mats, (8’x10’) and (8’x25’) steel road plates for building emergency access roads and emergency staging areas.
Temporary construction fencing to secure the impacted area.
Signage and barricades for traffic diversion and control.
Portable toilets to be situated at emergency areas.
Waste disposal bags with a weight capacity of 1.5 tons, available in 1.5 yard, 3 yard, and 4.5 yard sizes.
- Fleet of portable seacans (storage containers) used to store emergency equipment and materials.
- Class 2, 3, and 4 limestone boulders for water or traffic diversion.
- Multiple sized water tanks to store clean water.
- Submersible and non-submersible water pumps with hose.
- Portable hydraulic power packs and portable generators.
Skid steer attachments for building water diversion berms and speciality clean up buckets.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.